The AGM will be held on Friday 19th November, and proxy voting closes 48 hours prior on Wednesday 17th November at 10.00am.
AWI encourages all shareholders to participate in one of two ways. Voting can be done by filling out the form mailed to shareholders last month, or via lodging a proxy online.
To do this, eligible shareholders can:
- go to the share registry website at linkmarketservices.com.au
- go to 'Shareholders Login'
- select 'Single Holding Login' and complete the details requested; the issuer is AWI
- shareholders will need their Security Reference Number (SRN); the 11-digit number commencing 'i400' that appears on all personalised correspondence from AWI
- then select the voting option.
Shareholders having any difficulties can contact AWI on (02) 8295 3100 for assistance.
Who shareholders choose to appoint as a proxy is entirely a matter for them.