The BACK TO BUSINESS webinars are for all livestock producers impacted by drought, fire, flood, storms and global challenges. BACK TO BUSINESS is a collaboration between Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Wool Innovation, Sheep Connect NSW and Integrity Systems Company.
BACK TO BUSINESS will feature a different topic at 1:00 pm Tuesday each week that is relevant to getting you back to business following the recent and ongoing challenges:
• 28 April - Livestock nutrition and feeding options during rebuild
• 5 May - Grow more feed – pasture recovery, redevelopment, forage crops and purchasing fodder
• 12 May - Opportunities to drive livestock operations – enterprise options and genetics
• 19 May - Making use of short-term business resilience opportunities – cashflow, feed/sell/agist, market scenarios and season forecast
• 26 May - Building long-term business resilience – budgets, business structure, farm management and succession planning
• 2 June - Rebuilding your herd or flock – using management and genetics to achieve the best reproduction results
• 9 June - Maintaining the integrity of Australia's red meat and wool industries
This webinar will be presented by Dr Jillian Kelly, Central West LLS, who will discuss how to manage animal health, welfare and biosecurity following bushfire and drought.
Join us for the FIFTH webinar in the BACK TO BUSINESS Webinar series. In this webinar, we will be joined by Central West Local Land Services District Veterinarian, Dr Jillian Kelly, who will discuss important facets of livestock health, welfare and biosecurity following disaster such as bushfire and drought.