The BACK TO BUSINESS webinars are for all livestock producers impacted by drought, fire, flood, storms and global challenges. BACK TO BUSINESS is a collaboration between Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Wool Innovation, Sheep Connect NSW and Integrity Systems Company.
BACK TO BUSINESS will feature a different topic at 1:00 pm Tuesday each week that is relevant to getting you back to business following the recent and ongoing challenges:
• 14 April - Farm infrastructure – sheds, water, fences and shelter
• 21 April - Livestock health, welfare and biosecurity during rebuild
• 28 April - Livestock nutrition and feeding options during rebuild
• 5 May - Grow more feed – pasture recovery, redevelopment, forage crops and purchasing fodder
• 12 May - Opportunities to drive livestock operations – enterprise options and genetics
• 19 May - Making use of short-term business resilience opportunities – cashflow, feed/sell/agist, market scenarios and season forecast
• 26 May - Building long-term business resilience – budgets, business structure, farm management and succession planning
• 2 June - Rebuilding your herd or flock – using management and genetics to achieve the best reproduction results
• 9 June - Maintaining the integrity of Australia's red meat and wool industries
This webinar episode will focus on prioritising on farm infrastructure for rebuild, and will cover such infrastructure as sheds, fences, water and shelter.
Join us for the FOURTH webinar in the BACK TO BUSINESS Webinar series. In this webinar, we will be joined by Hilary Beech, Consultant with Holmes Sackett. Hilary will discuss how to go about prioritising rebuild of farm infrastructure in a smart fashion, to ensure that your business benefits from your future investment in infrastructure. Hilary will be joined by fellow Holmes Sackett Consultant, Sandy McEachern, who will participate in the interactive question and answer session following Hilary's presentation.