The BACK TO BUSINESS webinars are for all livestock producers impacted by drought, fire, flood, storms and global challenges. BACK TO BUSINESS is a collaboration between Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Wool Innovation, Sheep Connect NSW and Integrity Systems Company.
BACK TO BUSINESS will feature a different topic at 1:00 pm Tuesday each week that is relevant to getting you back to business following the recent and ongoing challenges:
• 7 April - What's possible now? Personal and business direction
• 14 April - Farm infrastructure – sheds, water, fences and shelter
• 21 April - Livestock health, welfare and biosecurity during rebuild
• 28 April - Livestock nutrition and feeding options during rebuild
• 5 May - Grow more feed – pasture recovery, redevelopment, forage crops and purchasing fodder
• 12 May - Opportunities to drive livestock operations – enterprise options and genetics
• 19 May - Making use of short-term business resilience opportunities – cashflow, feed/sell/agist, market scenarios and season forecast
• 26 May - Building long-term business resilience – budgets, business structure, farm management and succession planning
• 2 June - Rebuilding your herd or flock – using management and genetics to achieve the best reproduction results
• 9 June - Maintaining the integrity of Australia's red meat and wool industries
Join us for the THIRD webinar in the BACK TO BUSINESS Webinar series. In this webinar, we will be joined by Alastair Rayner, who will discuss how to go about planning the pathway forward for your livestock business, following natural disaster.