Local Land Services is running a series of workshops focusing on confinement feeding.
The workshop will cover topics such as;
- What is a confinement feeding area and why would I need one
- Selecting the right site
- Facilities – what infrastructure do you need and how to set them up
- Management of livestock for best results
- Nutrition, practical applications – dos and don’ts
- Minimising health problems and performance
Funding is available to assist landholders in building confinement feeding infrastructure. It is important to note that to be eligible for funding landholders must attend one of the workshops.
There will be a field trip in the afternoon to look at a confinement feeding area.
session will run from 9.30am to 3.30pm and include morning tea and lunch.
For more information or to RSVP please contact Brett Littler 6378 1708 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sue Street 6841 6500 (email@example.com).
Note: participants must register before the event.
Old School Hall, 8 West Street, Peel, 2795